Join best-selling author and branding expert Carla Johnson as she explores key goals for marketers who want to connect with customers on their buying journey: brand awareness, lead generation and customer retention.
Impact Branding: Find and Amplify Your Brand’s Uniqueness
Tuesday, March 26, 12 p.m. (ET)
We’re great at putting our logo everywhere. We make sure our signage is shiny and bright. And we’re certain that our tagline is spot on. But what if we thought less about the components and more about our influence? What if we thought more like a Hollywood mega-star?
In this fast-paced, hour-long webinar, you’ll learn the tricks the most influential people and brands in the world use to create magical moments for customers and prospects. See how to tap into your natural brand personality and pull out the idiosyncrasies that will make you unforgettable.
- Why you should think about your brand beyond logos and taglines
- How to build influence so customers become emotionally connected and less price sensitive
- Steps to take today that will make customers and prospects roll out the red carpet for you in any market
Chemical Attraction: Transform Lukewarm Leads into Loyal Customers
Wednesday, May 22, 12 p.m. (ET)
We’re great at email campaigns. And our social media posts are spot on. We even make sure that our CRM system is completely up to date. Yet, we still struggle with the elusive formula that gets prospects to convert. What if instead of grand gestures, we focused on the smallest elements that combine to create the biggest reaction? The kind that builds attraction and loyalty? What if we thought like a chemical genius?
In this hour-long webinar, you’ll learn the elements that make marketing irresistible and the secret recipe to shorten the sales cycles. Find out how to create customer relationships that go well beyond mere compatibility.
- Why paying attention to fewer touchpoints gets customers more excited to do business with you
- How to actively guide people through the buyer journey so they can’t wait to sign on the dotted line
- What steps to take today to activate the “dead-end” buyer
Behind the Curtain: Inside Tips to Wow Your Best Customers
Thursday, September 26, 12 p.m. (ET)
We’ve honed our message. We’ve tweaked our website. We even have a customer satisfaction team. But we still struggle with brand awareness and customer churn. What if instead of big, grand public-facing gestures we got down to the behind-the-scenes details of building a spectacular brand experience? What if we thought like the great and powerful Oz?
In this invigorating, hour-long webinar, you’ll learn how to rethink the way you look at building a business. See how to rally the people and teams who can make or break a customer relationship. You’ll walk away ready to deliver an amazing experience that keeps customers coming back again and again.
- Why thinking about customers as long-term relationships rather than short-term conversions generates greater revenue
- How to tap into your unique brand attributes to build customer loyalty for your company
- What steps to take today to turn employees into your biggest secret weapon when it comes to customer retention
Over the last two decades, Carla Johnson has helped architects and actuaries, executives and volunteers, innovators and visionaries leverage the art of storytelling to inspire action through amazing experiences. Her newest book, Experiences: The 7th Era of Marketing, sets the benchmark for a powerful new way for marketing to create value for businesses. Consistently named one of the top influencers in B2B, digital and content marketing, Carla regularly challenges conventional thinking. Learn more at carlajohnson.co.